I cannot wait until Lilly can sit on the counter and help me bake chocolate chip cookies! I usually make lots of cookies on Thanksgiving weekend and take them into the office for our clients to enjoy. Our clients now expect goodies and I still don't have anything made. My annual Holiday Cookie Exchange is on Friday and although I know which cookie I am going to bake, I haven't started them. Lilly loves to share and was gracious enough to share her germs with me so I've been fighting this cold since Thanksgiving. She and I are finally feeling better so we decided to do some baking! We tried a new recipe. Orange Batons - a shortbread cookie that should be sprinkled with powdered sugar, but Lilly likes them without so we are doing without the powdered sugar.
We read directions for the breadmaker and although it says "made in New York" as Lilly pointed out, our bread was really made in a little place we'll call "Mommy's Kitchen."

We also made praline grahams, but they didn't really turn out so good. Like any good cook, we got rid of the evidence quickly!


These are so great Lisa. You are such a good Mother!
ReplyDelete