Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Black Friday

Last year, we spent a very quiet Thanksgiving at home with a very tiny newborn. Unfortunately, I was sick as a dog and could not take anything for it. I was told we needed a cool mist vaporizer to relieve my symptoms and protect Lilly from my preferred OTC drugs. Ernie was so sweet when he said, "I'll go get something tomorrow." I thought ok, but I knew it was best to prepare him for the chaos of Black Friday. He quickly changed his mind and said something along the lines of "sorry for you!" But - I thought of everyone I know and only one of my local friends is crazy enough to go out in that! Yes, Anita has even waited on Starbucks to open! Really? Anyway - fast forward to this year. My sister, Kelly and her family, came to visit Lilly and she really needed to get all her Christmas shopping finished while here. She thought I would want to go with her. Not really. But here she is showing Lilly the ropes...

"First, you have to have a plan Lilly!"
"And then, we have to organize our.... Ok - Lilly - we have to get ORGANIZED!"

No comments:

Post a Comment