I got a great groupon recently for a weekend stay at a resort in Branson. So we planned a staycation with my friend, Kelly, from Oklahoma. Lilly was so excited to go. She was in the car and ready to go for about 10 minutes waiting on Ernie. I finally talked her out of the car to try to go potty and wait on Daddy inside the house instead of the garage.
And that is the high lights of our first few hours of staycation. Not included in this post, the trip to Walmart (I still don't like that store) for groceries and a bathing suit for Lilly and a visit to the pool for about 30 minutes before forcing these kiddos to eat a spaghetti dinner!

I am very proud of you guys. You are having so much fun and I look forward to watching "How Our Lilly Grows".
ReplyDelete