Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dorothy Schaper

In my time at Edward Jones, I have met so many people and have considered it a pleasure to help them with anything. Dorothy and her husband, Tiny were such a wonderful couple. I'll never forget the day Dorothy came in and told me Tiny died. And I've always tried to be super sensitive to Dorothy's physical needs as she had several health issues herself. She thanked me so many times for helping her after Tiny died and really, it was my pleasure. She insisted she wanted to get something for me to say thank you. I insisted it wasn't necessary.

She did not agree. And since I wouldn't allow her to do anything for me, she bought something for Lilly. Unfortunately, she died before being able to give it to Lilly. Dorothy's daughter and granddaughter brought it to me recently. Lilly adores her horse. It was so sweet. And not at all surprising considering the gift giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment