I'm sure coming to visit his "baby" cousin did not sound that great to him at first. However, there was snow on the ground. You are welcome Dylan. I planned it just for you. Then there were paints! And yes, Dylan, of course we will paint in the breakfast room on the table. And yes, Lilly will paint too.
Apparently my nephew, Dylan, has been terribly mistreated for approximately 5 years now. He's not allowed to paint at his house. And then I heard this statement from him: "She gets to paint in the bathtub too?!" as he came into the bathroom and saw her painting in the tub. So, of course I got all the bath paints out for him too. Seriously - he's not even allowed to have bath paints? I wonder what Lilly might be sending him for his birthday this year...

No comments:
Post a Comment