We spent Christmas Eve at Mimi and Papa's house for some pizza and some more gifts! Lilly really got into the whole gift receiving this year! She really enjoyed tearing off the paper to see what was inside and even more exciting was throwing the paper away!
She made sure they saw her painting inside! I know I'm biased, but I really think all of you should buy one of these frames (at least 1!). I found it at Target. The frame stores your favorite niece's or granddaughter's art work in a folder inside the frame and has a magnetic closure thus making it easy for you to change the display! I'm so impressed that she found such a great deal!

And I believe this was my favorite part of the evening! Lilly showed off her piano skills! Really - she did - please refer to the posted video!
And now - Lilly presents to you The Sound of Music - Papa and Lilly style!

No comments:
Post a Comment