Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chinese Apron Factory

I do have a sewing machine and I've used it a few times. I don't really know how to sew and my family members know this. Can someone please tell me why my sister thought I should make 12 aprons for my niece's 18th birthday party? It's a cooking party, you see. Won't that be so cute! Yes, great. And I would hate to disappoint Britanie so let's get it done. Britanie apologized that her friends have been consumed by drama queen hormones and she has decided not to have this great cooking party. I learned this approximately 2 days after I completed the last one. Then here comes Tara a few weeks later. "Guess what I want to do while I'm there visiting?" Oh mylanta... For the record - I really do not know how to sew. I also do not have sewing fairies to make all of these silly aprons either. Anyway - we made one for Dylan and I happened to have some Cars fabric in my craft closet. Maybe he could use this for painting at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment