Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sew Easy!

So I've found a blog that gave me the apron project that gave me another blog to follow that led me to another blog and basically I am now blogging with strangers about their mad crafting skills! And convincing myself that I can do that! I've done that many times in the past and am always (and I mean always) disappointed. So one of those blogs led me to a website with a free pattern download for a ruffled halter top. And it actually looks like a ruffled halter top. I'm so proud.















And here is Lilly wearing it! This one is my first one and there are some mistakes and some tweaks I want to make to the next one.















And I now realize just how small Lilly is! The smallest size for the pattern is 2T and Lilly is swimming in it! But she's smiling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment