Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lazy Summer Days

Oh where did those lazy summer days go? Seriously - where are they? I really miss them. The weather has been beautiful and we have been trying to take advantage.














Lilly is very interested in how those car doors work and I am sure it is just a matter of time before she is mastering this skill. Surprisingly, Ernie is actually letting her touch his car.















Lilly was wearing a very cute outfit with cute sandals, but for some reason, she insisted on wearing this bib. I know the bib is cute, but we were not going to be eating outside. I explained this to her, but she insisted on wearing it. It could have been worse I'm sure.















We mosied down to the Maddens' house where Lilly invited herself to play on Brooke's jungle gym. Brooke finally came out to join her and they really had a good time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment