Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning!

So last year, Lilly and the boys slept through Christmas. Being the optimist I am, I pushed it aside and thought, "there's always next year." And Lilly spent all December playing with the tree and opening presents early so I had high hopes! High hopes that started around 6AM. I woke up several times excited for Christmas only to find no one else was feeling the magic. Not even Lilly. I finally called my sister. Woke her up. Her kids were still asleep too! What is the world coming to?

So this is the tree. Santa assembled the train and left Lilly a sled that we can strap her into to keep her safe. We got a slight dusting of snow, but not sled worthy....















this is her coming in from the dining room.

One of her favorite gifts - her first cell phone!














Baby Stella from Aunt Cathy. Lilly doesn't really use her pacifier except to sleep, so she promptly removed Stella's pacifier... She also drags Stella by her hair. Poor Stella.















No comments:

Post a Comment