First of all, I'm dismayed this is even happening. I was laying in bed the other day after waking up to feed our little princess at the crack of dawn and listened to her babbling and could not believe my ears! She was saying da-da. Now I know it's the easiest word for her to say and that she doesn't even know what it means or who he is (she called Goose da-da yesterday), but come on! She practiced "da-da" all week in Sanibel in front of other people and now this video...
unbelievable! I will take this moment to remind her that I carried her for 37 weeks and went through labor while "da-da" went home to shower. I also feed her, bathe her, play with her, read to her all the time. And who does she thinks buys her food?!

aaaaaa-dorable! So sweet. think of it this way... maybe she's just practicing for when she asks him for money. ; )
ReplyDelete