Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hug of a lifetime

I was about 34 weeks pregnant when I had The Talk with Goose. When we told him we were pregnant - we may have told a white lie. We told him we were getting a puppy. However, I felt like I owed him the truth. I told him the puppy was really a human baby and that I was sure there would be some crying by everyone in our household. I also told him she will pull on his ears and tails and take his toys and we aren't going to let him retaliate. Despite all of this, I ensured him they would become good friends. I thought it would start when we started letting her feed herself yogurt melts and fruit puffs because she would drop some. She rarely drops anything for him. Poor Goose. I'm sure you saw the learning to share video involving Goose's beloved busy bone. Poor Goose. Now this:

I predict a wagon pulling fiasco in our future!

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic! What a cute guy! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete