At our old house in South City, there lived a boy named Jack. Jack just turned 3 recently. When we moved, Jack's mom and dad added to our box count with 2 toys for when Lilly got older. According to the boxes 6-9 months. We put them in Lilly's closet and honestly, I forgot about them. So upon noticing them along with some other lost and found items, I pulled them off the shelf and assisted Ernie in the assembly line. The next morning was pretty exciting for Lilly. She really loved this little toy! And I couldn't believe how well she did with it all. She seemed to know exactly what buttons to push and even knew there was a microphone on the side.

She loves it! I am sure Lilly will be a genius and am always looking for proof and was sure this would be one of those "I remember when" stories to tell the reporter when he interviews me.

Later that day, Lilly and I were at Melissa's house for a home sales party she was hosting. Melissa is also Lilly's babysitter. I put Lilly down to play with another girl, Hailey, and guess what I see! This exact same toy and Lilly went straight to it! I asked Melissa if she's had it long and she responds, "oh, that's Lilly's favorite!"
Disclosure: While this is obviously not proof that Lilly is a genius, it could be proof that her mother is not.
No comments:
Post a Comment