Sunday, July 19, 2009
They Meet... (insert Ms Pac-Man Music here)
Lilly is about 8 weeks older than her cousin, Molly. This morning, Molly made her appearance at the pool while Lilly was taking a nap. Lilly made her grand entrance to the pool around noon and guess who was taking her nap! Also - I've yet to see Molly's parents - Bryan and Stephanie, but rumor had it - they arrived around 1030 yesterday. Finally Lilly and Molly happened to be awake and at the same place at the same time so we finally met Molly. I'd like to say they both happily entertained each other while we all enjoyed dinner and had adult conversation, but Lilly was getting tired. I didn't have the heart to even tell her it was going to be another late night because we had family pictures tonight!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

B-R-I-A-N
ReplyDeleteI am just saying....
; )