Tuesday, July 7, 2009
The St. Louis Komen Race for the Cure
Has it really been that long since I've blogged? wow... Anyway - June 13 was the annual Race for the Cure. I usually put together a pretty large team and we enjoy muffins downtown among thousands of people all walking for a common cause near and dear to me. This year there were over 66,000 participants! I, however, decided not to go down because I wasn't real sure I wanted Lilly among the masses so I singed up to "Sleep In" for the cure. We have really got to define "sleeping in" for Lilly. Anyway - she received 2 Race for the Cure onesies for a shower gift and she wore them both to celebrate! I must say the hat is just lovely... Be on the look out for that hat soon in Sanibel, FL!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment