Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Little Turkey

So I made an adorable turkey shirt for Lilly to wear this fall and what's even more exciting is that she wanted to wear it!  And all the other moms at Little Gym loved it too!  I was pretty excited about it.

 This semester at Little Gym, Lilly is learning to do things with Mr. Mike without our assistance.  Lilly really doesn't need any help in learning to be more independent - she's got that down.  It is the listening that she needs to work on. 
 And this particular exercise was so funny for all the adults to watch as Mr. Mike worked to get all the kids walking in the same direction at the same time.
 She still loves the rings.
 And here she is working with Ms. Britany on the balance beam.  They are teaching them to walk backwards on the balance beam.  Really?  I am wondering if we should master walking forward first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment