Our friend Sophia decorating her treat bag. Sophia's treat bag! She took this decorating challenge quite seriously!
They then made pinecone bird feeders with peanut butter and bird seed. This did not get nearly as messy as I expected! And Lilly insisted we hang her bird feeder today and has asked to make more.
My friend Angie. She is so nice and came over to help me finish decorating and help me during the party allowing me to make sure it all went well while enjoying it myself. I could not have done it without her! And she is cheap labor!
Lilly's bird feeder.
The girl with the purple boa: Brooke aka our neighbor. She really liked the fancy aspect of all of this! She was really fun to watch.
Lilly does not eat jello. I don't know why. So I made orange jello for them to eat with their peanut butter and jelly sushi rolls and mac and cheese. Note to self: Lilly will eat orange jello when you put forth the additional effort of making it a real orange!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment