Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Festivals

'Tis the season for Fall Festivals!!  I love this time of year.  The leaves are beautiful this year!  Our neighbors go to St. Joseph's and we have heard about their annual fall festival and decided to go check it out!  Our little ghoul got so many compliments on the Halloween shirt I made her.  And she wore it with such pride.  She loved those feathers!
 She really wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel.  I was nervous to take her because once you're on it, you're on it...
 At first I held her close, assuming she would be nervous or scared.
 But she can't removing my arm from around her and yelling at Ernie, "Here I am Daddy!"
 She loved it at the top.
 And always wanted to find Daddy at the bottom.  We went on to ride the bugs, cars, and some super slide.  We found our neighbors and hung out for a little while and then carried an exhausted child home.

No comments:

Post a Comment