The Kimmswick Apple Butter Festival was this weekend. It is a huge craft show. I asked Lilly if she wanted to go but she wasn't interested. So I told her there would be pony rides and that she was interested in doing!
And lucky me, they had several inflatables. The price was quite inflated, as well, but she really did enjoy herself on them. We only had to do one search and rescue and it was on this challenging slide.
She loved this slide. She stayed upright until the last quarter of it and rolled the rest.
We finally got to leave the inflatables to explore the booths. But stop, do you hear that music? Go back Mommy! So I went back to listen to the Native American play the pan flute. It really was beautiful and she loved it!
And here she is dancing some more. I had a really hard time getting her to leave. And yes, I bought her a pan flute and a recorder! O Happy Day!
And the apple butter? We did not get any.

No comments:
Post a Comment