Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lillynardo

I have wondered about those people who take care of other people's children during the day. They are called babysitters, child care providers, etc. We are fortunate to have found an excellent person to watch our little one during the day, but I am concerned about her mental health....














Not sure Lilly is really ready for crayons (and in a Laura Ashley dress?!)














I do appreciate the protective bib.














and the red heart Melissa turned her masterpiece into. For those of you making fun of me - I checked the box... 24 months is the recommended minimum age for crayons.















but paint too? Really Melissa? I bet the minimum age is 10!














This is definitely an activity to do at Melissa's house...

2 comments:

  1. Lilly is TOTALLY ready for all of those things (and more!) It's you that is not quite ready! Before you know it she will be an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the crayons really do say 24 months! :-)

    ReplyDelete