Dr. Beeks is my dentist. I love her. I trust her so naturally, she should be Lilly's dentist. However, she mentioned another guy. I called the office New Year's Eve because of Lilly's adventure in the bathtub to get his name again and Bethany said "well why wouldn't you just bring her here?" I thought Dr. Beeks was politely telling me she'd rather not see Lilly. No hurt feelings here! Anyway - here is Lilly getting comfortable in the chair. That's Bethany in the back smiling...
Lilly is starting to question things at this point. I think it's the mask. Really - all of the girls in Dr. Beeks' office are wonderful!

Ernie took a break from the first round which included a lot of crying and screaming. I took my turn.

Dr. Beeks comes in to meet the loudest child in the world. Lilly's appointment ended with this statement from Dr. Beeks, "She may prefer Dr. Holland."

We all survived. I went back to work. Ernie took Lilly home and fed her lunch.

No comments:
Post a Comment