Saturday, November 14, 2009

What was that Goose!?

Every now and then I may hear something strange and before Lilly came into our world, I'd ask Hunter, "what was that?" and he'd lead the charge to investigate. Now I count on Goose to not only hear things first, but also to investigate. Goose would follow Hunter and I on investigations and I always assumed he was learning the ropes, but let me tell you - Goose has no desire to be a guard dog! He lets me investigate. Which leads to this story: I was in the kitchen chopping away at some apples for apple salad. Goose was impatiently waiting at my feet for something to fall from the counter. (in his defense - he very eagerly will stay behind to clean the floors for us!) I heard an odd noise - "what was that Goose?" (he looks oblivious around the floor for apples that have not fallen) I run to Lilly's play area to investigate:



She was about to fall in! I keep a bunch of her toys in these collapsible totes and she was very intent on finding something. She was literally throwing things behind her and tossing others to the side. She was so into her search, she didn't hear my approach, retreat, and return with camera in hand! I had to know - what is she looking for? (insert some scary background music here)


It's her plastic remote control! Ernie hates that I gave this to her, but she loves the remote controls!

1 comment:

  1. Renee loved remote controls! Especially the ones that worked and we used! Slobber everywhere! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete