Friday, November 20, 2009

Too Much Fun?

Never heard of such a thing? I have a reputation for buying excellent gifts for children! I've never heard the kids complain. Why the parents keep talking about "their revenge" is beyond me. Example: My boss, Matt and his wife, Kristin continually complain about Cole's first birthday gift. It was a rollout mat with piano keys to encourage him to crawl and walk and I'm guessing it exposed him to piano music. He loved it! I know this because Matt and Kristin are still complaining about it. They have been waiting for what they frequently call "payback time" to which I proudly quote Dumas "do your worst!" One year, my niece told me she wanted big paper for Christmas. Now this seems like a basic request and one that I felt required accessories so I bought her paints, paint brushes, markers, and an easel. I also included a very large drop cloth! Britanie loved this gift and I still have the masterpiece she painted me that night! My sister Kelly called me today to let me know she saw some really cool playdoh toys so beware when Lilly turns 3! Again - I can't wait to play with playdoh with Lilly. I look forward to all her creations! I quote Dunst "bring it!"

This is Matt and Kristin's revenge. Look how much Lilly loves it! Thank you Matt and Kristin!

No comments:

Post a Comment