Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

Well - I do hope we get better at these things.... There is no picture posted because we didn't think to take one. So here's how we celebrated: I went to church by myself. Lilly was asleep so Ernie stayed home in bed too! I couldn't wake her up because I felt such guilt when I realized we put her to bed Saturday night and forgot to feed her her last bottle!!
I asked Ernie to go to Glazed & Confused and make something with Lilly's hand print or foot print. He insisted he could make something himself... he's still working on it... I'm sure I'll love it when it's finished.
My goal last weekend was to clean all the bathrooms. I did get them cleaned, but forgot to do the floors. Ernie went to the city house to mow and Lilly was an absolute angel! She's started exploring things including the kick & play in her crib and her Lilly the frog toy that sings a counting song. I took a mother's day nap with the monitor and Lilly (the frog) woke me up with her song! It's really cute to listen to her push things and giggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment