Sunday, December 30, 2012

Breakfast with Santa

A friend of ours invited us to join her and her granddaughter for breakfast with Santa.  This is where I realized just how much she has heard about Santa.  I also realized most of my friends have grandchildren.  
 Our seats just happened to be right by Santa's great entrance.  And look at that face!
 She waited very patiently to meet Santa.  The whole time we waited in line, all I heard about was how she was going to talk to him and ask him for a Barbie.  She was very excited about this opportunity.
 She did not sit in his lap.  She did not talk to him.  About Anything.  We barely got this picture.  The Santa activity included a photo.  Lilly took that photo to school every day for at least two weeks to show her friends, her teachers, her friends' parents.  I can not imagine the stories she told about her breakfast.
 They had lots of great activities for the kids to do also!  Here is the cookie decorating station.  You can't tell, but Lilly did not get enough sprinkles on her cookie.  She actually poured some sprinkles in her goodie bag.  

No comments:

Post a Comment