Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pancakes and Pajamas!

Wow!  Log time no blog.  I'm sure we've done things.  In fact I know we have.  Sorry for not posting.  I won't bore you with what we've been up to but will just start with today... AKA the best birthday party idea I've ever shamelessly stolen!  Pancakes and Pajamas in the morning was awesome!  All the kids had great energy.  The pancakes - plain, chocolate chip, confetti, and pumpkin - were delicious!  The kids loved their topping choices and best of all - I believe all had fun!  Even the parental units!
The toppings:  sprinkles of all kinds, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, nutella, peanuts, fruits, whipped cream.  I even made, although not shown in any photo, home made apple cider syrup!


 How do you stack?  The kids got to see how many pancakes high they were!  And yes, we measured with the pointy hat on!  
 And then again without.  The only guest she was taller than?  The 21 month old...

 The decorating madness!  
This was so fun to watch!
 Lilly's pancake.  I wish we had taken a photo of this before cutting it and in stages.  She had thick and multiple layers of toppings, including Nutella, sugar crystal sprinkles, star sprinkles, rainbow sprinkles.  And syrup.
 She ate quite a bit!
 Waiting on her gift from us...
The cutest Cinderella bike ever!
 We took her down to the pool parking lot to practice.  She had a few falls, but got back on it every time!
 At the end of the evening, we finally had cupcakes.  
She's the cutest little four year old I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment