Technology is not my friend. For some reason, I can't answer my cell phone. I dont know how to fix it. At work, I do not know how to program the fax machine. Our on-hold music isn't right and I can't fix it. Technology and I have an understanding.... I need certain basic things in life, give me those items and I will not bad mouth you Mr. Technology. I feel technology has gone too far! My niece, Britanie doesn't wear a watch. She doesn't need it because she has her cell phone. My daughter has no idea a mouse is a rodent! Kids watch movies in cars on their way to school. Really? I always vowed I would not need a tv or dvd player in my car. Lilly and I can play road trip games. So far, Lilly is not excited about traveling bingo or counting all the blue cars! And she let us know it while traveling to see Aunt Kelly. So for the ride home, Uncle Chris and Aunt Kelly had a brilliant idea.
This is Lilly watching Shrek on a portable DVD player attached to my headrest. Pure amazement. Pure joy... Unfortunately, the last hour was still not pleasant, but it can only get better. Right? I promise to try to be nicer to you Mr. Technology... some day.

No comments:
Post a Comment