I remember how excited I got when I got to go visit my Papa and Mimi or when they would come see us. They always played games with us and Papa always let us win. Mimi taught me how to do crossword puzzles. Papa would just hang out with us and let us climb on him. They were good to us. I want Lilly to have those fun memories with her grandparents.
Papa and Mimi came to visit recently and Lilly wasted no time making some memories! She took Papa to Little Gym (and check out the hat she picked out!). She showed him her balance beam skills and almost jumped!
She took them to the park where she ran into her friends, Emily and Hailey. She played in the tunnel, on the slide, and swings.

She showed off her mad painting skills!
Papa and Mimi left so they could recover. We'll see you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment