Wednesday, October 28, 2009

She what?

Ernie called me Saturday while I was at the grocery store. I assumed he wanted to add more to the never ending list, but instead he told me our daughter took a step! While I was proud of her, I was quite disappointed I missed it. I had her all to myself on Sunday and waited for her to show me her newest skill. Instead she showed me how well she can still cry. Monday morning, I dropped her off at the babysitters and told her about this infamous step. She's seen Lilly do that already too. Monday around lunchtime, I got a text from Ernie. Lilly took two steps! Great... While I was driving home, I got another text - "Lilly took three steps!" I finally got home and could not wait to see her walk. She crawled great! Yesterday, she finally showed me her new skill with three steps! They are adorable and take great courage for her. No video yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment