Friday, June 12, 2009

Throwback Hairstyle

I have a very sweet niece, whom I love dearly (she's now 16!). I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday (it snowed a lot) and I think about the days of yore (of her) often. I remember how she loved when her Aunt Lisa came to visit. She thought I was pretty cool. She called me all the time when she was learning to read and read her paragraphs to me. Ahhh, those were the days.
I also remember my sister, Kelly putting Britanie's hair in a "Pebbles" ponytail. I was never going to do that to my daughter....
This is Britanie at 18 months with her signature "Pebbles-tail".


So I picked Lilly up from the babysitter the other day:

Lilly - 6 months
Ironically, I saw a little girl with her hair like this in church last week and I smiled thinking about Britanie's signature 'do...

1 comment:

  1. I understand not wanting to have her hair like that but come on....SO CUTE! What a charming smile to go along with the hair! :)

    ReplyDelete