Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Move


so we have finally moved. I've been busy packing and now unpacking, but fortunately Aunt Tara came to visit again and has been a huge help with unpacking and cleaning our house in the city. She recruited our brother, Scott, to come with her. Not sure he knew the real reason why - he probably thought it was to meet Lilly, as he had not yet been able to come visit her. Wrong! We put him to work right away... He did great!

3 comments:

  1. she's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least I'll be the favorite uncle...as far as I know. Mrs. Wanda said that you and did a good job. She's adorable, maybe even more than what Brit was when Brit was born. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new house! Lilly is SO adorable - can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete